ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Thursday, April 27, 2006

UWV result

This afternoon I found a UWV envelope on the doormat. The outcome... finally yet sooner than I expected. My hands trembled when I opened it. A short notice: I'm declared 100% unfit to work. Nothing will change.
Wow. Damn. Happy. Sad. Angry. Relieved. Yes! No! All of that and more, alternating and all at the same time. I'm so ambivalent about it, don't know how I feel. So... crying. Then I called Ron, who felt the same. This needs time to sink in.

3 comments:

  1. inderdaad aan de ene kant goed nieuws, en aan de andere kant natuurlijk absoluut niet leuk om te horen. Maar ze hebben je in ieder geval wel serieus genomen.
    Heel veel sterkte en laat het rustig op je inwerken.

    Hoe is het eigenlijk met je moeder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27/4/06 17:24

    Zeker dubbel.
    Wel fijn dat je zo snel bericht hebt gekregen! (bij mij is trouwens nog steeds geen bericht gekomen (na ruim een half jaar)).

    Van mij ook heel veel sterkte!

    Liefs en knuff,
    Sophie en Denice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedankt! Gisteren had ik weer flinke koppijn, maar nu gaat het gelukkig wel weer.

    @ Nathalie: De opnamedatum is nog steeds niet bekend.

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink