ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, October 09, 2006

Clumsy

I'm so clumsy... I already sprained my foot on the stairs a few days ago and yesterday evening I did it again! The inside of my ankle is swollen even more. Now it really hurts when I walk or stand on it. Ron walked the dogs today and helped me around the house. I did walk to the supermarket and back, but I had to put my foot up after that. Grrr....

Good news too! I got an e-mail this afternoon that I have won 2 tickets for a Lucie Silvas concert Thursday evening in Paradiso. Yay! I really like her music and she seems to be very good live. I just hope I can sit. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Ai, pijnlijk! heb je er toch wel een versteviging om gedaan?
    Heel veel plezier bij het concert! (in dat opzicht ben je wel een bofkont!) Wel voorzichtig doen hoor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good day though. Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the foot is feeling better again. Try and stay off it, if you can.
    How exciting, winning tickets. Hope it is great fun.
    Take care, Meow

    ReplyDelete
  4. ice and then heat, ice and then heat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! I hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoe gaat het inmiddels met je voet tink??

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink