ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

BED meeting

Today was the second information meeting about eating disorders. This time it took place in Haarlem, in Het Dolhuys (museum of psychiatry). There were six applications, but the attendance was small again. I won't say BED is a taboo anymore, but the subject is still sensitive I guess. All the more brave of the people that did come!
My story was a bit different from last week, but that's okay. I don't want it to be recited, always the same. After I finished the questions came. I think it was a good afternoon and well-spent. I hope it meant something for the visitors too.

1 comment:

  1. I counsel pre-teens with eating disorders. I had a very difficult time with them from age 12(ish) until I became pregnant with my oldest son (5 years ago).Sometimes I still struggle, but helping others helps me.

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink