ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Thursday, September 25, 2008

TT #91: online purchases

TT91

Thirteen online purchases

I often buy things online. Mostly books, but also CD's, witchy supplies, Tink stuff, etc. I love second hand and auctions online, but I also buy new. Here are 13 of my purchases online in 2008!

  • Tarot of White Cats - The Tarot of the White Cats is very much in the tradition of the Rider-Waite Tarot - except for the blue-eyed, white cats drawn in the cards, instead of people. buy UK / buy US

  • Earth Pathways 2009 Diary - Celebrating the work of artists and writers who inspire our connection to the Earth and the healing we are all part of. The artwork and writing is placed within the context of the Celtic Wheel of the Year and includes UK astrological information, moon phases and signs, permaculture, environmental awareness, a page a week view, a page a month view and year planners. buy UK

  • Akshara Weave Reiki Healing (4 CD's) - Each CD represents one reiki symbol and works with different aspects of healing, based on The Reiki Principles. Cho Ku Rei offers healing on the level of the physical body, Sei He Ki on the emotional body, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen on the mental body and Dai Ko Myo on the spiritual body. Each CD is sonically unique, as each one translates the geometry of the Reiki symbol into sound using sacred geometry, ancient tunings and phi ratio harmonics. buy UK / buy US

  • The Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud - Take a journey into Faeryland and enjoy beautiful scenes of elves, pixies, trolls, and of course faeries in the beautiful world of Brian Froud's art. buy UK / buy US

  • Luister naar je lichaam by Mirka Knaster - In English: Discovering the Body's Wisdom, a guide to the principles, theories, and practices of Eastern and Western body therapies explains how to get the most out of seventy-five different treatment approaches--from massage and yoga to Rolfing and reflexology. buy UK / buy US

  • Tetris for the Nintendo DS - Tetris is one of the most renowned puzzle games of all time, simple to pick up and play yet limitlessly entertaining. Very addictive and my favourite game! buy UK / buy US

  • The Cat in Magic by M. Oldfield Howey - An illustrated history of the cat as a powerful symbol of the supernatural throughout the ages, compiling manifestations of cat-worship in many parts of the world e.g. the Egyptians' two-headed cat goddesses. Examines the age-old relationship between man and cat. buy UK / buy US

  • Millenial Gaia Statue by Oberon - You can see it here. I wanted this statue for years. In the end I ordered it at Abaxion, but if you Google on "Millenial Gaia" you'll find European stores too.

  • Mindfold Mask - This eye mask is guaranteed to block at all light. Due to the unique design your eyes can be open or closed, allowing more comfort and allowing eye make up to be left untouched. I use if for meditation and journeying. buy UK / buy US

  • Chakra Energy Generator Crystal - The body's chakra alignment and balance can be improved by the use of an energy generator. Mine is hand-carved with 8 facets, finished in silver and adorned with 7 semi-precious gemstones which correspond to the Chakras. I ordered it at Astral Aspects.

  • The Stonewylde books by Kit Berry - I posted about this series in June: I was hooked from the first page and couldn't put it down. I love Stonewylde and I can very much recommend it to you! buy UK / buy US

  • When Twilight Burns by Colleen Gleason - The 4th book of the Gardella Vampire Chronicles, of which I'm a huge fan. It is described as "Buffy The Vampire Slayer meets Jane Austen", as the series features a vampire hunter in Regency-era England. buy UK / buy US

  • Moon Tides, Soul Passages by Maria Kay Simms - The book guides your understanding of your past and present, your power of personal choice and evokes new insights of soul and spirit. The Moon Tides software (included) provides all you need to apply the book's in-depth interpretative material—even if you have never before studied astrology. buy UK / buy US

Do you buy online? What? Where?

~*~*~*~

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

37 comments:

  1. Anonymous25/9/08 00:02

    I enjoy doing most of my shopping online :) Happy TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very New Agey list there. Interesting. I deal with many similar subjects myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes make purchases at www.borders.com. Since I shave my head, I also buy products at www.headblade.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing I've bought online recently are postcards and postage. Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ebay is a great place for buying books sometimes. Have you tried Abe Books? It's online...used books and new books.

    Stop by for my T-13 if you can find time to do so...it's just a conglomerate of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just 13 purchases? I could probably do a TT on 13 purchases I've made online this week. (I know, I'm pathetic.)

    SJR
    The Pink Flamingo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous25/9/08 01:52

    Yayyyyyy! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these sound interesting. I would like a book that would help me understand my past and present.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like shopping online and I love Tetris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an eclectic list; do you have a favorite in the bunch? Just curious. Have a grand Fall.

    DK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous25/9/08 03:08

    Oh shopping!~ I love shopping:) Nice lists and enjoy them! My 13 T's is posted in HERE too. Happy T13!~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find Reike healing a very interesting topic, as well as Chakras which I had to research for a book. Interesting list. Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You seem to be an active buyer on internet ! I only ordered once a T-shirt with a special text and a mouse pad with the picture of my cat, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Predictably, Mom's quite taken with that Tarot of White Cats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting and for the new tips, y'all!

    @SJR: I didn't say the purchases on the list were all of them... We're pathetic together! *lol*

    @Colleen: I love it! Can't wait for number 5!

    @Sandy: there are so many books to help you with that. What kind are you looking for: psychology, spiritual?

    @DK: Wow, almost impossible to pick one; I'm so glad with all of them! Ehm, I'll pick... the Diary I guess! I have a weakness for planners. :)

    @Lux: I actually thought of you when I saw the tarot online!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the cats in magic one sounds like a good read. Don't tell Pooh Bear, he'll get a superiority complex (more than he already has.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous25/9/08 15:38

    Great list. Might have to look up the Cat in Magic book.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous25/9/08 16:32

    I think Tetris might be the most played game ever created.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to see your home. Bet it's interesting. I do some on line shopping, but not a lot

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like shopping on line, so convenient. I never heard about half of the stuff you bought, but hey cool!

    My TT is up at 13 Myths about Barack Obama

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kidlet has the fairy oracle =)
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous25/9/08 22:39

    You find some of the coolest things.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy TT.

    http://www.apooobooks.com/2008/09/24/thursday-thirteen-9-head-classfreedom-read/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like to buy books on line too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love online shopping for everything except shoes. For some reason, I like shoe stores.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great buys, Tink! I have Ms. Gleason's latest too. Can't wait to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVE to do some online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like shopping online. Enjoyed your list. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sounds like some cool stuff:) Happy TT and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Interesting list! I buy stuff online sometimes but the shipping can be so pricey. Tetris is one of best games ever... or maybe I only say that because it was one of the only video games ever that I was good at.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous26/9/08 07:50

    I love shopping online, if only I had more to spend. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, the Faeries Oracle is beautiful!

    I used to think I was pretty good at Tetris... until my kids talked me into competing with them on the DS. Boy, did I feel old. LOL

    It's still fun, but I like the plain old 1-player version better.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I really like the Gardella Vampire Chronicles, too, even tho I tend to like the hawt vampire vs the horrible kill-them-all vampire stories.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Isn’t it amazing what we can find and purchase without ever leaving home these days ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  35. Anonymous26/9/08 23:14

    Shopping online is the only fun way. Having family in America makes it convenient when living in Norway too. Buy on an American site and they send it to the family for free :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I do most of my shopping online, probably too much actually!, and I also sell online on Etsy. I love the variety available online, all just a click away!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow if I bought Tetris I would never have time to post again!
    Grotjes, Claire

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink