ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Awards shower

I have received several awards the last month and now I finally have the time to show them! Thank you to all who thought me and my weblog are worth an award!

I love your blogChica & Pumuckl gave me the "I Love Your Blog"-award.
  1. Those who have received this award, can add the pic.
  2. Add a link to that person’s blog who awarded you.
  3. Choose 7 others to receive this award and add links to their blogs.
  4. Leave a message to their blogs so that they know about this.


Lemonade awardDuni at Lovely Purses passed on the Lemonade Award to me.
  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


I love your blogLorianna at Twilight's Muse awarded me with another "I Love Your Blog"-award.
  1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
  2. Link the person you received your award from.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
  4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.


Butterfly awardBoth Mike Golch at Rambling Stuff and Kat at Candles, Crafts & Whatnot gave me the Butterfly Award.
  1. Put the logo on your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
  3. Nominate outstanding blogs that you follow.
  4. Add the links to those blogs.
  5. Leave a message for the nominees on their blog.


I want to pass the awards on to:
  • all Entrecarders who've dropped on my blog
  • all my furry-friends with a blog
  • all regular visitors
  • did I miss anyone? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, just look at all those awards - congratulations to you!

    Tink, thank you for the candle-lighting for me & my heart. It was a big shock to all of us, and may have come about because of the stomatitis.

    {{{hugs}}},
    Luxie

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink