ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reiki Master

I got my Reiki 1st degree in 2003 together with my sister Joke and in 2005 we got our 2nd degree together. Unfortunately our Master decided to stop with courses and attunements. It took some time to find another way to continue this path. When I finally found it, I started the Master study at 1st degree level so I could refresh my memory and learn some new things. Because of the fatigue and concentration problems it took me longer than expected but I did finish it!

Friday morning I got my Reiki 3rd degree attunement / initiation together with 4 others. It was a very intense experience for me and very emotional. Water kept running from my eyes and it weren't tears, a strange feeling! My body felt very heavy, but not uncomfortable. Afterwards I couldn't stop yawning.
After lunch we immediately started giving 1st and 2nd degree attunements to a group of people. Attunement is hard work for me. I got energy from it but my body was exhausted. I'll have to be creative to find a good way for me to do this, but that shouldn't be a problem. The Reiki Master gave me some tips already. It was a long, but very instructive and nice day. After taking my time with studying I can finally call myself a Reiki Master!

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful! Being attuned to Reiki, truly is a blessing. I have my Reiki 1, and in June, will be getting my Reiki 2. I also plan on going for the master attunement in the near future.

    Blessings to you on your path...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your achievement. That is so fantastic. Thanks too for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts on your faith. It makes my heart glad to see people who incorporate faith into their lives. Again, congratulations on mastering a very difficult art.

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink