ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Blessed Beltane!

Dew Kissed and Beltane Blessed
(a poem by Bendis)

hawthorn gathered in the may
atop a tree of birch
gaily blowing in the wind
rainbow ribbons spin

queen of may, jack o'green
bless the fields and land
lively dancing kissing twirling
ribbons in the hand

king making, goddess blessed
sacred vows of ancient days
wrapping ribbons round the pole
dance the sacred ways

spread the grass make a bed
lay upon the land
spill the seed bless the night
lovers hand in hand

come my love, walk with me
we'll lay upon the grass
our love to bless this night
and watch the moonlight pass

dew kissed, we shall awake

~*~*~*~

Have a Blessed Beltane! And to my friends in the Southern Hemisphere: have a Blessed Samhain!
In a minute I'm off to a Beltane celebration and ritual with my coven. How are you celebrating Beltane (or Samhain) this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink