ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Berner Sennen meeting

Last Sunday there was another Berner Sennen (Bernese Mountaindog) meeting in Hoofddorp. Although I was tired from the day before (more about that later) I'm very glad we went. Arwen had a great time and so did we.
One of the Berner Sennen owners, Hermien Stok, presented her second children's book about Berner Sennen dogs. What better place to do that than on a lawn surrounded by Berner Sennen dogs? You can find her books here (along with other great Berner Sennen stuff!).
After the presentation we made a walk around the pond. Of course Arwen was the first to go into the water, she loves to swim. Ron made a lot of pics, I've put them in an online album. Click on the pic below to go to the album.


Bernermeeting Hoofddorp

3 comments:

  1. I used to have a Berner, awwwww, I miss her, they are such incredibly lovely dogs...If/When I'm ready for another dog, I want to get another Berner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your puppy dog? Adorable little face...looks like he/she is smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, that's not Arwen, Kim. You can see her in the album though. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink