ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day


I think of you, a little extra today
6th Mother's Day without you
I miss you so much
I send you my love and
I remember you, mom...
Always!

~*~*~*~

If you still have your mom... please cherish her! Forgive her, love her, even with all her vices - like she loves you with all of yours... Because when she's gone for good, you don't want to have any regrets!

I have no regrets; I've talked and shared everything I wanted with my mom. She forgave me (the gods know I haven't always been the easy one...) and thanked me for all I've done for her. She wasn't always easy to deal with too and I've grumbled a lot, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. She knew she could always count on me and that was mutual. I wish we had had more time together...

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you: people appreciate your Moms..once you lose it you'll realize you lost a very very precious gem. I lost my Mom 3 years ago...life is not the same anymore. She was my best friend, my greatest one I could have and will ever have. Even when I'll fall in love, and get married...Mom will be always number one!

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink