ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Pagan pages February

PaganPages is an online magazine or e-zine about all things pagan. The February Issue is up now!

My column in this issue was originally written for the November issue, but due to some technical problems of the site it was postponed. Luckily it's not a subject that belongs to a certain period/month. I wrote about how I use my creativity in crafting on my pagan path. It's called 'Crafty Witch' and you can read it here: Tink About It.

The cord I'm talking about in the last part is long finished and with its new owner. Here's a picture for you:


It's a rite-of-passage-cord, made for a 13 y.o. girl-becoming-young-woman. I used 7 threads: multi-coloured for life itself, black & white for the balance between light and dark, blue & pink for male & female energies, red and very thin silver for the red thread with silver lining. On the red & silver threads I attached 13 charms to represent the wishes for her I put into it. Worked on it during a moon-cycle, blessed with reiki energy and the elements. The length will be her current length. Made with tvinningsbennen / lucet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink