ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

BlogBlast for Peace 2014


Today I'm joining hundreds of bloggers across the world in a movement called "Blogblast For Peace". Bloggers will unite in a global cry for peace in this annual event. One day. One voice. All it takes is one post. You can also join us by using social media. Post and Share, anywhere you are online. It's that simple. Join us.

This is my 7th year of participating. I started with a beautiful wallpaper called 'Top of the World', made by artist Emerald-Depths. I decided not to overdo it and give our slogan the center of attention it deserves. Dona Nobis Pacem, Grant Us Peace!


Blogblast for Peace links:

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful peace globe :) I haven't blogged in a while, but I do remember your posts and peace globes from the past. Happy to start blogging again. If you have a moment please check out My Peace Globe Peace be with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered this via my Twitter account.
    STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! (excuse me for shouting....just so beautiful)

    Peace to you and yours, Tink. Peaceblogging wouldn't be the same without you each year.
    This is #10,262 in the Official Gallery at blog4peace.com

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink