ss_blog_claim=382b23c0c917c4da8523791d09618c76

Monday, December 01, 2014

Pagan Pages December


PaganPages is an online magazine or e-zine about all things pagan. The December Issue is up now!

In This Issue…
Read up on some Magick Mirror Work in a new column Witch’s Souls Work...
Channel the Beatles in an Interview with David Young...
Learn a little about Nan’s divining journey to PaganPages in her new column The Spiralled Edge...
Meet your newest secret best friend Jules our advice columnist in Dear Jules...
...and much more!

My column is titled "Happy New Year" and talks about the pagan new year, different ways and moments to celebrate it and of course my personal view.
You can read it here: Tink About It: Happy New Year!

Offerings at Modraniht
(Schutzmatronen von Nettersheim)

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed winter solstice and new year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a great holiday month. :)

      Delete

I'm really sorry I had to enable comment & word moderation. Loads of spam comments spoiled the free commenting, but please... don't let it stop you. I love every non-spam comment!
Thanks for visiting.
Love, Tink